I have a machine from China. No brand. We’re marking on steel and it smells quite bad
I have a machine from China. No brand. We’re marking on steel and it smells quite bad. Marking about 3 hours a day but fumes collect very quickly.
The marking table dimensions is 20″ X 16″ area. We usually mark on the entire surface. It’s steel coated.
I need something that has 2 heads for suction with adjustable pipe.
Please send me some options . I prefer stronger just in case.
Here’s what we recommended:
Our most popular model for light and medium duty applications, the SPH426 fume extractor uses a multi-stage filtration system containing pre-filter, HEPA and chemical filters (up to 50 lbs / 23 kg of chemical filtration media) and the LaserBlue gel seal which guarantees ZERO FILTER BYPASS.
I believe the SPH426 with dual intake and two unit mounted flex arm would do the job.
Advanced protection against fine particulate matter and harmuful fumes and chemicals
· Deep bed chemical filters
· HEPA filters 99.97% particles down to 0.3 micron
· LaserBlue gel sealing technology resulting in ZERO FILTER BYPASS · Compact installation requiring no bulky and expensive ductwork
· Audible and visual status indications and alarms
· Quiet performance, 54 dBa
· Easy to access filters, no tools required
· Powder coated durable welded cabinet
· Recirculating purified air reduces heating and air conditioning cost
Contact Us for help with product selection, replacement filters, parts for your Quatro Air filtration system, help with placing your order
Hi Lito. We’re cutting MDF 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. Both machines are cutting the same thing. MDF is 95% of the work.
Currently all the cars in the parking lot get a thin film of wood dust in them after a few days.
Currently the extractors push the air outside. I believe that mdf and hardboard release fumes that are potentially carcinogenic, so that’s the biggest reason for the filtration requirement.
We usually pair our SPH800 series with the SP500. They come in a Brushed Type version and a Brushless motor version. If you will be running the units continuously, 7 – 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, I suggest the Brushless system.
If you’re working with materials that produces “sticky fumes”, “sticky smoke”, I highly recommend that you invest in the Pre-filter Module, the PF801A.
Brush Type Systems, SPH835 (230 v) , c/w: (2) AG168 knock out pad, (2) F071 pre-filter, (2) F074 HEPA filters , (2) AG097 general purpose chemical filter. Brushless Systems, SPH82B5 (230V Only), c/w:(2) AG168 knock out pad, (2) F071 pre-filter , (2) F074 HEPA filters , (2) AG097 general purpose chemical filter. PF801A, Add on pre-filter section designed to fit SPH800 casing, incl (3) F128 bags.
JUST SOME OF THE SUPPORTED POPULAR BRAND LASER MACHINES
Contact us for help with your Laser Fume Extraction needs
Contact us for help with your Laser Fume Extraction needs, we can assist you with your product selection. Call, Toll Free (North America): 1-800-626-0664 | Overseas: 1-514-364-5538 | Skype: email@example.com | Viber & WhatsApp: 1-514-219-0658
The PF801/PF401 passive pre-filters can be used either as add-on modules to an SPH800/SPH400 air purifier or as standalone mobile units. The standalone modules, can be used with virtually any existing filtration system. The inlet and discharge collars can accommodate many different arrangements to suit the application. Single or dual 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5”, 3” or 4” diameter collars are available as standard options. Custom diameters are available upon request.
Contact us for more information – go on to our contact tab or send us a completed contact form below:
• Heavy gage welded Steel Construction
• Powder coated standard Quatro white
• Standard inlet dual 4” (100 mm) diameter hose collars, optional single
or dual 1.5”(38mm), 2”(50mm), 2.5”(127 mm), 3”(75mm)
• Discharge grills located underneath system
• Maximum Airflow 534 CFM (252 l/sec)
• Maximum static pressure capability 44”w.c. (11 KPa)
• Whisper quiet operation 54 dBA
• (2) CSA/UL approved 1100 Watt brushless type blowers
• Model SPH-82B5, 230 volt ONLY single phase, 12 amps
• Blowers are complete with thermal cut-outs
• 6’ (2 meter) electrical cord set
Filter sequence supplied with system:
o (2) Multi layered dual inlet knock out pad
o (2) 30% ASHRAE rated pleated filter
o (2) 99.97% on 0.3 microns certified medical grade HEPA filter
o (2) 8” deep general purpose chemical filter module
• Easy tool less filter change out
• 6’ (2 meters)of heavy duty industrial hose
• Limited one year warranty
• Dimensions: 16” x 25” x 30” High (406mm x 635mm x 760mm High)
• Approximate operating weight is 150 lbs (68 kg)
1-800-626-0664 (North America- Continental USA and Canada)