I have a machine from China. No brand. We’re marking on steel and it smells quite bad
I have a machine from China. No brand. We’re marking on steel and it smells quite bad. Marking about 3 hours a day but fumes collect very quickly.
The marking table dimensions is 20″ X 16″ area. We usually mark on the entire surface. It’s steel coated.
I need something that has 2 heads for suction with adjustable pipe.
Please send me some options . I prefer stronger just in case.
Here’s what we recommended:
Our most popular model for light and medium duty applications, the SPH426 fume extractor uses a multi-stage filtration system containing pre-filter, HEPA and chemical filters (up to 50 lbs / 23 kg of chemical filtration media) and the LaserBlue gel seal which guarantees ZERO FILTER BYPASS.
I believe the SPH426 with dual intake and two unit mounted flex arm would do the job.
Advanced protection against fine particulate matter and harmuful fumes and chemicals
· Deep bed chemical filters
· HEPA filters 99.97% particles down to 0.3 micron
· LaserBlue gel sealing technology resulting in ZERO FILTER BYPASS · Compact installation requiring no bulky and expensive ductwork
· Audible and visual status indications and alarms
· Quiet performance, 54 dBa
· Easy to access filters, no tools required
· Powder coated durable welded cabinet
· Recirculating purified air reduces heating and air conditioning cost
Contact Us for help with product selection, replacement filters, parts for your Quatro Air filtration system, help with placing your order
Effective fume extraction is critical to laser systems due to the possibility of toxic, carcinogenic corrosive or extremely odorous contaminants that can be generated. All of our systems feature multi-stage filtration incorporating a 2” Pre-filter section, 2” Certified HEPA filter and activated carbon modules. We offer systems for light-medium duty tabletop systems favored by hobbyists everywhere as well as mid-heavy duty cycle units for larger tables and/or significant particle accumulation. New this year is our SPH-400 pre-filter section which will turn our popular SPH-400 system into a true heavy duty dust collector.
We are proud to introduce our new breakthrough technology. We call it the LASER BLUE GEL. This sleek blue design is nothing like the regular gasket you may find in other filtration units on the market. Due to it’s elasticity, it allows zero bypass to any fumes, odors and VOCs. It’s NON toxic and NON porous as well.
Contact us for help with your Laser Fume Extraction solution. Toll free: 1-800-626-0664 or fill in the Contact Form below.
DuPont™ Delrin® acetal homopolymer resin is a highly-crystalline engineering thermoplastic.
Our Laser Fume Extractors generally come with deep bed chemical filtration (we have one that’s 8” deep, one that’s 15” deep) loaded with our general purpose chemical media blend. For most applications the general purpose blend would suffice.
If you’re cutting materials such as Delrin you will most likely require a special combination of chemical filtration with a mix of chemical media blend to be effective in dealing with the fumes produced in the process of cutting Delrin.
We suggest you let us know what materials you work with in order for us to provide you the best recommendation for your air filtration, fume extraction needs.
• Heavy gage welded Steel Construction
• Powder coated standard Quatro white
• Standard inlet dual 4” (100 mm) diameter hose collars, optional single
or dual 1.5”(38mm), 2”(50mm), 2.5”(127 mm), 3”(75mm)
• Discharge grills located underneath system
• Maximum Airflow 534 CFM (252 l/sec)
• Maximum static pressure capability 44”w.c. (11 KPa)
• Whisper quiet operation 54 dBA
• (2) CSA/UL approved 1100 Watt brushless type blowers
• Model SPH-82B5, 230 volt ONLY single phase, 12 amps
• Blowers are complete with thermal cut-outs
• 6’ (2 meter) electrical cord set
Filter sequence supplied with system:
o (2) Multi layered dual inlet knock out pad
o (2) 30% ASHRAE rated pleated filter
o (2) 99.97% on 0.3 microns certified medical grade HEPA filter
o (2) 8” deep general purpose chemical filter module
• Easy tool less filter change out
• 6’ (2 meters)of heavy duty industrial hose
• Limited one year warranty
• Dimensions: 16” x 25” x 30” High (406mm x 635mm x 760mm High)
• Approximate operating weight is 150 lbs (68 kg)
1-800-626-0664 (North America- Continental USA and Canada)