Effective fume extraction is critical to laser systems due to the possibility of toxic, carcinogenic corrosive or extremely odorous contaminants that can be generated. All of our systems feature multi-stage filtration incorporating a 2” Pre-filter section, 2” Certified HEPA filter and activated carbon modules. We offer systems for light-medium duty tabletop systems favored by hobbyists everywhere as well as mid-heavy duty cycle units for larger tables and/or significant particle accumulation. New this year is our SPH-400 pre-filter section which will turn our popular SPH-400 system into a true heavy duty dust collector.
We are proud to introduce our new breakthrough technology. We call it the LASER BLUE GEL. This sleek blue design is nothing like the regular gasket you may find in other filtration units on the market. Due to it’s elasticity, it allows zero bypass to any fumes, odors and VOCs. It’s NON toxic and NON porous as well.
Contact us for help with your Laser Fume Extraction solution. Toll free: 1-800-626-0664 or fill in the Contact Form below.
DuPont™ Delrin® acetal homopolymer resin is a highly-crystalline engineering thermoplastic.
Our Laser Fume Extractors generally come with deep bed chemical filtration (we have one that’s 8” deep, one that’s 15” deep) loaded with our general purpose chemical media blend. For most applications the general purpose blend would suffice.
If you’re cutting materials such as Delrin you will most likely require a special combination of chemical filtration with a mix of chemical media blend to be effective in dealing with the fumes produced in the process of cutting Delrin.
We suggest you let us know what materials you work with in order for us to provide you the best recommendation for your air filtration, fume extraction needs.
• Heavy gage welded Steel Construction
• Powder coated standard Quatro white
• Standard inlet dual 4” (100 mm) diameter hose collars, optional single
or dual 1.5”(38mm), 2”(50mm), 2.5”(127 mm), 3”(75mm)
• Discharge grills located underneath system
• Maximum Airflow 534 CFM (252 l/sec)
• Maximum static pressure capability 44”w.c. (11 KPa)
• Whisper quiet operation 54 dBA
• (2) CSA/UL approved 1100 Watt brushless type blowers
• Model SPH-82B5, 230 volt ONLY single phase, 12 amps
• Blowers are complete with thermal cut-outs
• 6’ (2 meter) electrical cord set
Filter sequence supplied with system:
o (2) Multi layered dual inlet knock out pad
o (2) 30% ASHRAE rated pleated filter
o (2) 99.97% on 0.3 microns certified medical grade HEPA filter
o (2) 8” deep general purpose chemical filter module
• Easy tool less filter change out
• 6’ (2 meters)of heavy duty industrial hose
• Limited one year warranty
• Dimensions: 16” x 25” x 30” High (406mm x 635mm x 760mm High)
• Approximate operating weight is 150 lbs (68 kg)
1-800-626-0664 (North America- Continental USA and Canada)