People ask themselves why they should be concerned about the IAQ (indoor air quality) in their home and / or office?
Many think that pollution is only outside. Wrong, it’s the complete opposite. Indoor air quality (IAQ) is a serious concern because buildings and homes are becoming increasingly more sealed to reduce energy consumption. Recent studies have shown that indoor pollution is up to 5x higher than outdoor pollution and we spend 90% of our time indoors. The World Health Organization has even listed indoor pollution as one of the most dangerous threats to our health.
There are airborne particulates as well as chemical gases off-gasing from various materials found indoors.
For example, Benzene, used in plastics, rubber, detergents, tobacco smoke, furniture wax and paint. Formaldehyde, can be found in paper bags, facial tissues, paper towels, table napkins and synthetic fibers. Ammonia, found in window cleaners, floor waxes and fertilizers.
BreathEasy Home Office Small Commercial Spaces Series
HEPA (airborne dust & particulates)+ Activated Carbon Chemical Filter (chemical gases, odors)
- Compact portable system for people who suffer with Allergen super sensitivity
- Ozone free system, with 99.97% sub micron dust removal
- Powerful backward inclined motorized impeller provides high room air changes
- High efficiency motor with low amperage draw
- Digital variable speed control allows for whisper quiet night time operation
- Airflow: 700 CFM free air, Operating range: 60 – 500 CFM
- Whisper quiet operation bedtime operation, 42 dBA at low speed
- Audible and visual LED alarms provide feedback
- Microprocessor AUTOFLOW feature speeds up fan automatically as filters get dirty to maintain airflow
- Easy serviceability and filter changing
- Ability to customize filter sequence to meet specific needs
- Ability to customize filters for people suffering from a specific and/or unique Chemical sensitivity
Feel free to contact us for help with your air filtration needs. Call us toll free, 1-800-626-0664 or fill put the contact form below.