The CSA600 series Fume Extractor and Air Filtration System is designed with up to 4 stages of filtration each targeted for removal of specific size particles and gases.
There are a series of filters in the system to ensure that all particulate matter/ dust is removed efficiently:
• The unit contains Merv 13 Bag filters, Deep Pleated high capacity safety filters and a MERV 17 99.97 % HEPA filter.
The CSA is the workhorse fume extractor of the laser industry; designed to operate in a heavy duty environment. A large pre-filter bag that is easily accessed to change via a convenient side panel eliminates much of the debris that might otherwise clog the more expensive HEPA filters. A huge chemical bed of 66Lb. (30kg) provides significant odor and VOC protection for much longer than the light duty units again providing a solution that can withstand a heavy workload. Chemical compounds can be customized based on specific applications With large collection bag, HEPA Filter & Deepbed Odor filters LaserBlue Gel seal guarantees NO BYPASS Dual hi-speed turbine for high suction, pressure & airflow Whisper quiet operation is office friendly Universal design allows for 2.5″, 3″, 4″ inlet along with discharge
• The HEPA filter is the last particulate filter in the sequence and it is designed to remove 99.97% of all particulate matter that is 0.3 microns and larger.
• This is the same type of filter that is used in hospital operating rooms. Please note as the filters begin to get dirty they also become more efficient making the system more efficient as time goes on. This occurs as it gets more and more difficult for the dust to pass through the filter due to the passages becoming smaller as they become filled with debris.
The gas phase filter is quite large and 15” deep in direction of airflow. We have 26 different types of chemical media that can be incorporated into the chemical filter to address and deal with specific contaminants if required.
• Depending on the type of media the modules could weigh as much as 70 lbs.
• Our standard and most typical module contains a virgin bituminous coal extruded 3-4 mm carbon pellet.
• This carbon is ideal at removing many VOC’s and has a holding capacity as high as 25 % by weight. Initially the removal efficiency will be 100% for most VOC’s. Over time the mass transfer zone will travel through the chemical filter as it gets consumed.
• The chemical filter is seated inside a gel seal material to guarantee zero by-pass of the chemical filter. This is the same material that is used in Pharmaceutical and Hospital environment clean rooms. All gases therefore must pass through the chemical filter
Unlike other systems that have a sprinkling of carbon our gas phase chemical filter is quite large and requires the use of high pressure blowers to overcome the resistance created by the deep bed chemical filter. Our blowers are capable of generating 90” water column of pressure. With this type of blower as the filters begin to get dirty and plugged we can still effectively overcome this increase in pressure allowing us to continue to evacuate the laser chamber. The system is equipped to advise you when the filters need to be changed.
Contact us for help with your Laser Cutting, Engraving Fume Extraction System needs:
Call us toll free in North America 1-800-626-0664 or fill out the contact form below.
Indoor Air Quality In Your Office, Work Environment | How to Improve It
Indoor air pollution affects worker health, well-being and overall productivity.
You spend your days toiling away on keyboards, on the phone, preparing for meetings, presentations and projects. The office and home have become synonymous workplace environments for a variety of professionals. What is it that you have in common with most people who work in an office?
Aside from the sigh of relief and waited anticipation for Friday to roll around – actually, most office workers or those who work from home are regularly exposed to poor indoor air.
In a 2012 study on office IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) and workers’ blood, scientists found concentrations of toxins in office air that were 3-5 times higher than those reported in previous studies of household air, “suggesting that offices may represent a unique and important exposure environment.”
HEPA + Activated Carbon Chemical Filter
Compact portable system for people who suffer with Allergen super sensitivity
Ozone free system, with 99.97% sub micron dust removal
Powerful backward inclined motorized impeller provides high room air changes
High efficiency motor with low amperage draw
Digital variable speed control allows for whisper quiet night time operation
Airflow: 700 CFM free air, Operating range: 60 – 500 CFM
Whisper quiet operation bedtime operation, 42 dBA at low speed
Audible and visual LED alarms provide feedback
Microprocessor AUTOFLOW feature speeds up fan automatically as filters get dirty to maintain airflow
Easy serviceability and filter changing
Ability to customize filter sequence to meet specific needs
Ability to customize filters for people suffering from a specific and/or unique Chemical sensitivity
Contact us for help with your product selection, call toll free from anywhere in North America, 1-800-626-0664, or use the contact form below:
Air Purification Systems, Air Cleaners for Construction, Renovation, Dust and Odor Removal
It’s that time of the year once again. Spring cleaning, home improvement projects, building construction and renovation is in the upswing once more.
For DIY renovation and construction projects, building and renovation contractors, we offer a wide choice of air cleaners to help minimize your exposure to fine dust as well as chemical odors and fumes.
Free up valuable, premium floor space without paying a premium price – add only $100 to the price of the vertical, upright, floor unit
Filter configurations : | Fine Particulate Control | Odor Control Capabilities |