You will need an air filtration system with a source capture arm, a deep bed chemical odor filter, 8 inches, 15 inches or more in depth, possibly a HEPA filter (for removing smoke haze), a unit powered by a high speed, high pressure motor blower to overcome the static pressure of pulling contaminated air quickly from the source and through a mutli-stage filtration (that includes a deep bed chemical, odor, gas filter).
Our Fume Extractors can help you clean the air in your workshop.
For example, our CSA 600 series comes with these neat features:
- Multi-stage filtration system: filter bag (or high capacity pleated filter), medical grade HEPA and chemical filter
The CSA is the workhorse fume extractor of the laser industry; designed to operate in a heavy duty environment. A large pre-filter bag that is easily accessed to change via a convenient side panel eliminates much of the debris that might otherwise clog the more expensive HEPA filters. A huge chemical bed of 66Lb. (30kg) provides significant odor and VOC protection for much longer than the light duty units again providing a solution that can withstand a heavy workload. Chemical compounds can be customized based on specific applications With large collection bag, HEPA Filter & Deepbed Odor filters LaserBlue Gel seal guarantees NO BYPASS Dual hi-speed turbine for high suction, pressure & airflow Whisper quiet operation is office friendly Universal design allows for 2.5″, 3″, 4″ inlet along with discharge
- Refillable, 15” deep chemical filter module, up to 66 lbs. (30kg)
- LaserBlue gel seal guarantees ZERO FILTER BYPASS
- Dual high speed turbine for high suction, pressure and airflow
- Office friendly, whisper quiet operation
- Digital control panel
- Enhanced mobility with heavy duty lockable casters
Check out the specs on our CSA600 series fume extractor:
- Air Flow: 0-480 m³/h / 0-282 CFM
- Max Pressure: 90″ W.C. / 22 kPa
- Motor(s): 2 X 1.0 kW High Speed Turbine
- Voltage: 120V or 230V
- Dimensions: 13″W x 21″D x 45″H / 330mm x 533mm x 1143mm
- Filter Sequence: Antimicrobial high capacity bag filter (F128), 6″ Pleated filter, 60% ASHRAE rated (F073), 2” Medical grade HEPA Filter 99.97% (F074), 15“ Chemical filter (AG111)
- Optional lnlets: 1.5”, 2”, 3” or 4″ diameter
- Discharge: Recirculation grille (Standard configuration);
- Optional 3″ or 4″ side discharge collars for venting to the exterior
- Sound Level: 52 dBA at full speed
- Controls: Remote ON/OFF, communication capabilities, audible and visual alarms
- Suction hose: 6 feet (2m) of heavy duty hose and clamps
Visit our fume extractor web page at : http://www.airpurifiers-r-us.com/laser-fume-extractor.html.
For our other air filtration systems that could be of help to you with regards to chemical, odor, gas, control, filtration, purification, point your browser to http://www.airpurifiers-r-us.com/index.html
Feel free to reach to us by calling toll free, 1-800-626-0664, outside of North America, 1-514-364-5538, Skype: lito.espinosa, or use the contact form below.