Divert airflow from idle workstations to active ones – Switch dust collector, fume extractor filtration system on/off remotely
· Get more air at your active workstation by diverting it from idle ones
· Start/stop your unit remotely from each workstation
· Connect as many ASVs as needed to one dust collector
· Dust collector will continue to operate as long as one valve is open
· Multiple front/rear collar diameters*: 1.5”, 2″, 2.5″or 3″
· Two series available*: basic (AA413) and with stand (AA433)
INCLUDED: 25’ remote cable
· Table/Stand Support Bracket for
AA413 series (#AA423) · 10’ remote cable
· Clamp or bolt ASVs directly to workbench
Intelligent Self-Cleaning HEPA Collectors, iVAC Series
Slimline – Twin – Standard | Intelligent Self Cleaning HEPA Dust Collectors | Quatro Air iVac Series | Call us: 1-800-626-0664 or send us contact form below
Self-cleaning design, microprocessor control
· Audible and visual status indications and alarms
· Whisper quiet performance, 54 dBa
· Speed control with AutoFlow
· Capable of max. pressure 90”(22.5 KPa)
· Maximum airflow 282 CFM (132 l/sec)
· Available in 120V/50Hz or 230V/60Hz, single phase
· Single or dual inlet configurations 1.5”, 2”, 2.5”, 3”, 4”
· Ideal for fine dust applications, CAD/CAM milling
· Slide-n-Glide EXTRA large dust storage drawer
· 3-stage filtration, knock out plate/drawer, self-cleaning cartridge, HEPA filter
Contact Us – for help with product selection, pricing, ordering replacement filters, ordering your iVac air filtration / dust collector system
ADVANCED AIR FILTRATION – Brushless, Multi-Station Dust Collectors
High performance bagless system
Velocity Series, X1, X2, X4
· Ideal for multiple users or workstations · Whisper quiet performance, 54 dBa
· High performance bagless system
· Airflow range 300 – 900 CFM
· Available in 120V/50Hz or 230V/50Hz, single phase
· Single, dual and quad inlet configurations 1.5”, 2”, 2.5”, 3”, 4” · Large dust storage tray, 5 gallon pail (available on X4 model)
· 3-stage filtration (knock out plate, filter wrap, cartridge)
Hi Lito. We’re cutting MDF 8 hours a day, 6 days a week. Both machines are cutting the same thing. MDF is 95% of the work.
Currently all the cars in the parking lot get a thin film of wood dust in them after a few days.
Currently the extractors push the air outside. I believe that mdf and hardboard release fumes that are potentially carcinogenic, so that’s the biggest reason for the filtration requirement.
We usually pair our SPH800 series with the SP500. They come in a Brushed Type version and a Brushless motor version. If you will be running the units continuously, 7 – 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, I suggest the Brushless system.
If you’re working with materials that produces “sticky fumes”, “sticky smoke”, I highly recommend that you invest in the Pre-filter Module, the PF801A.
Brush Type Systems, SPH835 (230 v) , c/w: (2) AG168 knock out pad, (2) F071 pre-filter, (2) F074 HEPA filters , (2) AG097 general purpose chemical filter. Brushless Systems, SPH82B5 (230V Only), c/w:(2) AG168 knock out pad, (2) F071 pre-filter , (2) F074 HEPA filters , (2) AG097 general purpose chemical filter. PF801A, Add on pre-filter section designed to fit SPH800 casing, incl (3) F128 bags.
JUST SOME OF THE SUPPORTED POPULAR BRAND LASER MACHINES
Contact us for help with your Laser Fume Extraction needs
Contact us for help with your Laser Fume Extraction needs, we can assist you with your product selection. Call, Toll Free (North America): 1-800-626-0664 | Overseas: 1-514-364-5538 | Skype: email@example.com | Viber & WhatsApp: 1-514-219-0658