Air Filtration for Odor Removal Laboratory PVC Pressing Heating Machine
Subject:BP-600 Series Quote for ITW xxxxx
Submitted on Fri Jan 10 12:43:05 2014 (GMT).
1. subject = BP-600 Series Quote for ITW xxxxx
2. email = firstname.lastname@example.org
3. message =
I am interested in the BreathEasy Pro-600 series for use in a laboratory to remove odor and fumes generated by a machine that is heating and pressing PVC.
Which filter options do you recommend for this application?
How many working hours do you expect these filters to last for various conditions?
Can you send me technical information on the product such as the amperage draw and the power output of the motor, as well as the flow rate of the model?
In addition, can you send me a quote for the BP-600 and the filters you recommend, as well as a quote for replacement filters?
Good morning Mr. S,
The BP600 / AF600 (as well as the other BP PRO series, BP1000 / AF1000, BP2000 / AF2000) are stand alone recirculating systems that have ducting capabilities should you want to use them as a source capture unit.
Understand that a recirculating unit, unlike a source capture unit, will work, but not immediately. The odors need to get to the unit for the unit to remove them. The larger the system (or number of multiple units), the higher the number of the air changes per hour and the quicker this happens in cleaning the air of particulates and odor.
- High dust and odor removal, filtration capabilities
- Attractive, compact and portable
- Extremely quiet, 56 dBA
- Does not require ductwork eliminating installation costs
- Ducting capabilities if needed
- Unique, maintenance friendly design, filters can be changed in minutes
- Filter flexibility allows for multi-purpose use – mix and match to suit and configure to your needs and application (see below)
- UV Light (Ultra-Violet “U” Bulb) Upgrade / Option
- Digital controls
- Audible and Visual alarms
- Caster mounted
- Fine dust particulate removal capabilities
- Larger dust particulate removal capabilities
- Light odor chemical gas control removal capabilities
- Heavy odor chemical gas control removal capabilities
- Plug and play
BP-600 series for up to approx. 350-400 sq.ft.(<36m2 ) ceiling height 8 – 10 ft
BP-1000 series for up to approx. 500-600 sq.ft .(<56m2 ) ceiling height 8 – 10 ft
BP-2000 series for up to approx. 1000-1200 sq.ft. .(<111m2 ) ceiling height 8 – 10 ft
For filter life each application is completely different.It depends on the materials you are working with, and how often you are creating particulate. For instance in Laser applications the depth you are cutting / engraving, the laser wattage, the type of material you are working with are all factors. Typical applications have the pre-filter being changed approximately every 1-3 months, HEPA filter 6-12 months, chemical filter 6-12 months. This is just a guide as some end users last much longer and some also consume the filters much quicker.
Contact us for help in choosing the right air filtration solution for your needs.