Refillable Chemical Filters (Activated Carbon – available in various blends for various needs)
They contain carefully engineered filtration chemical media blends to remove gases, odors, chemical vapors, and volatile organic compounds (vocs).
- Effective solution to wide range of airborne chemicals and odors: exhaust gases, paints, lacquers, cleaning supplies, pesticides, building materials and furnishings, office equipment, glues, adhesives, disinfectants, and many more.
- Reduce gas phase contaminants to below OSHA’s TLV levels.
- Built to meet the regulations for ventilation rates for spaces up to 1200 square feet, the BP2000 is equipped with a high quality blower motor which guarantee a very high volumetric flow rate.
- Highly customizable, capable to eliminate a huge variety of pollutants.
- By using various combinations of filters and 26 different chemical filtration media, the BP2000 is the air filtration system of choice against high concentrations of aldehydes, alcohols, acids, VOCs, fluorinated hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons, alkenes and alkanes, acetates and many other chemical groups.
- Dimensions: 71″H x 24″W x 26″D, 350 lbs
- Airflow (CFM): 1000 nominal, adjustable intake grills
- HEPA filter: 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 micron; available in certain configuration
- Chemical filter: up to 200 lbs; 26 blends available
- UV Light: Available in certain configurations
- Power: 120V, 60 Hz, 4A (240V available)
- Sound levels: < 54dbA at low speed
- Cabinet: Heavy gauge welded steel
- Options: high air flow configurations; collars for ducting