BP2000H – Industrial Grade Air Purifier, Air Filtration Systems – Horizontal – Wall Mount – Ceiling Suspended
Designed to handle high concentrations of chemicals, gases, odors, particles and biological contaminants, the BP2000H delivers superior air quality for virtually any application that requires removal of chemicals, vapors and particles directly at the source.
The 5-stage filtration system offers enhanced protection against a wide range of airborne pollutants including chemical compounds, gases, odors and particles- dust, pollen, microsopic particles, chemicals, gases, VOCs.
Activated Carbon is used in water filters, gas masks and medical treatments to counteract poison. It is the most effective filter media on the market to trap airborne chemicals, gases and odors. It can remove formaldehyde, traffic fumes, benzene, smoke as well as hundreds of other volatile organic compounds.
Webpage: http://www.airpurifiers-r-us.com/bp2000-horizontal.html | Download PDF spec sheet: http://www.airpurifiers-r-us.com/assets/af2000h—bp2000h.pdf
- Dimensions: H x W x D68 x 24 x 26 (in), 350 lbs180 x 61 x 66 (cm), 159 kg
- Airflow (nominal):1000 CFM (472 liters/s)
- HEPA filter:99.97% of particles down to 0.3 micron
- Chemical filter:up to 240 lbs (110 kg); 26 blends available
- UV Light available (certain configurations)
- Power:120V, 60Hz, 4A / 230V, 50Hz, 2A
- Sound levels: < 54dbA at low speed
- Cabinet: Heavy Gauge Welded Steel
- Options: High air flow configurations; various diameter inlet/discharge collars for ducting, pressure gauges, custom filter sequences, OEM branding, variable speed control, audible alarms, visual alarms