Designed to handle high concentrations of chemicals, gases, odors, particles and biological contaminants, the BP2000 aka AF2000 delivers superior air quality.
Great for and recommended for residential and commercial spaces, office buildings, workshops, print rooms, medical clinics, hospital rooms, production facilities, schools, laboratories, and any other large indoor spaces that could benefit from a clean air environment solution.
- Effective solution to wide range of airborne chemicals and odors: exhaust gases, paints, lacquers, cleaning supplies, pesticides, building materials and furnishings, office equipment, glues, adhesives, disinfectants, and many more.
- Reduce gas phase contaminants to below OSHA’s TLV levels.
- Built to meet the regulations for ventilation rates for spaces up to 1200 square feet, the BP2000 is equipped with a high quality
blower motor which guarantee a very high volumetric flow rate.
- Highly customizable, capable to eliminate a huge variety of pollutants.
- By using various combinations of filters and 26 different chemical filtration media, the BP2000 is the air filtration system of choice against high concentrations of aldehydes, alcohols, acids, VOCs, fluorinated hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons, alkenes and alkanes, acetates and many other chemical groups.
Dimensions: 71″H x 24″W x 26″D, 350 lbs
Airflow (CFM): 1000 nominal, adjustable intake grills
HEPA filter: 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 micron; available in certain configuration
Chemical filter: up to 200 lbs; 26 blends available
UV Light: Available in certain configurations
Power: 120V, 60 Hz, 4A (240V available)
Sound levels: < 54dbA at low speed
Cabinet: Heavy guage welded steel
Options: high air flow configurations; collars for ducting
Call us for help in choosing the right air filtration system, clean air solution for your needs, toll free in North Amercia: 1-800-626-0664, Skype: lito.espinosa, Outside of North America: 1-514-421-0658.
You could also fill out the contact form below: