For healthcare facilities, isolation rooms and infection control areas
- The Medicair series is the only portable unit available in the medical field that will automatically adjust the airflow to maintain a predetermined pressure setting.
- This highly customized microprocessor control system will eliminate the need for hospital personnel to decide at what speed the unit should operate.
- The unit will automatically maintain negative pressure as well as guarantee a minimum of 12 air changes in rooms as large as 2500 cubic feet (10x30x8) as per the CDC.
- Working closely with healthcare professionals allowed us to understand their strict requirements and design a highly efficient air purification system that can be deployed in less than 15 minutes and transform a room into an emergency negative pressure environment.
- Inlet to the system is at breathing zone level in an attempt to capture viruses as soon as possible
- Fans are located on the clean side of the HEPA filter ensuring a clean fan/motor/control section
- Heavy Duty rubber lockable casters
- Laser BlueGel: Sealant system guarantees zero filter by -pass
- Two ports to allow for easy in place decontamination with vented paraformaldehyde and ammonium bicarbonate
- Visual and Audible control system
- Controls are access code protected making them virtually tamper proof
- In addition to HEPA filtration , germicidal UV lights are used to help kill the viruses before being exhausted
- Two extended surface certified HEPA filters are used to minimize pressure drop, noise and filter life cycle
- CSA (US) Approved to medical standard
Contact us for help with product selection – call toll free, 1-800-626-0664 or use the contact form below.