A prospective client, who we happily supplied with the matching air filtration system / Laser Fume, Laser Cutting, Laser Engraving Dust, Odor, Fume Extractor system, initially wrote:
I contacted you via phone earlier today regarding an air filtration system. According to the head of our tech department this should be compatible with the Morntech (MT- L1290) that we have ordered. The specifications are listed in the right column of the chart below.
Our SPH-426 (SPH-400 series) was the perfect match for their Morntech (MT- L1290) laser cutting, laser engraving machine. Just to mention other brands of Laser cutters, Laser markers, Laser engravers- we’ve matched our Laser Fume, Dust, Odor Extractors with:
List of supported lasers
Laser and Laser Marking
SPH-400 – Multi Purpose Filtration Station
- Our most popular unit for small to medium duty laser applications
- Designed to fit into an application where direct capture from the source is possible
- The SPH uses high power blower motors to pull the air through 3 stages of filtration consisting of a pre-filter for large particulate, a certified HEPA filter to capture 99.97% of all particulate greater than 0.3 micron and a chemical filter with up to 40 lbs. (18kg) of odour and VOC treatment
- LaserBlue Gel seal guarantees NO BYPASS
- This unit is available in brushed and brushless versions
- This unit has many options and can be customized for OEM applications
- We offer single or dual inlet lids with multiple diameter inlets as well as extended lids with either top or bottom intakes for customers using these units under tables. In total we have 18 different lids, ask us about your application!
- Source capture arms available: Option 1, Option 2
- Optional digital i-series control panel – highly recommended
For help in choosing the right clean air solution for your needs – Call us, toll free: 1-800-626-0664 (Most of USA and Canada), +1-514-421-0658 (outside of North America), Skype: lito.espinosa or fill out the Contact Form below.