Sort of a “mini me” of the SolderPure – small but packed with suction, air pulling power as well as odor or dust filtration capabilities.
Priced ay under $900.00 USD, the SPH-Mini boasts of a high speed turbine motor that generates very good suction power, a maximum airflow of 141 CFM with a maximum static pressure capability of 90″ w.c.
The SPH-Mini can be used for a wide variety of dust, odor, fume extraction applications: nail salons, hobbyists, soldering fumes, field service support (cleaning and maintenance of all sorts of electronic / electrical equipment), etc.
Features / Specs:
- Heavy gauge welded steel construction
- Powder coated standard Quatro white
- Standard inlet 1.5″, optional 3″
- Discharge grills located underneath the system
- Maximum airflow 141 CFM
- Maximum static pressure capability 90″ w.c.
- Whisper quiet operation 56dBA
- One (1) CSA/UL approved 1100 Watt brush type blower
- Available in 120V and 230V
- Blower is complete with thermal cut-offs
- 6′ electrical cord set
- Analog control panel
manual on/off switch
- Standard disposable box filter for soldering / odor applications / applications requiring odor filter:
multi-layered inlet filter pad
99.97% on .3 microns certified medical grade HEPA filter
deep bed general purpose chemical media
- For dust only collection application:
spunbond polyester cartridge Merv 11
BIA rating 99.93% on dust particles .2 – 2 microns in size
- Easy tool less filter change out
- 6′ of heavy duty industrial hose
- Limited one (1) year warranty
- Dimensions: 9″ x 9″ x 19″ High
- Approximate operating weight is 28 lbs
Check out our web page: http://www.airpurifiers-r-us.com/sph_mini_fume_extraction.html