In less than 15 minutes and transform a room into an emergency negative pressure environment
The MedicAir Air Filtration System is a highly efficient air purification system that can be deployed in less than 15 minutes and transform a room* into an emergency negative pressure environment.
- Inlet to the system is at breathing zone level in an attempt to capture viruses as soon as possible
- Fans are located on the clean side of the HEPA filter ensuring a clean fan/motor/control section
- Heavy Duty rubber lockable casters
- Laser BlueGel: Sealant system guarantees zero filter by -pass
- Two ports to allow for easy in place decontamination with vented paraformaldehyde and ammonium bicarbonate
- Visual and Audible control system
- Controls are access code protected making them virtually tamper proof
- In addition to HEPA filtration , germicidal UV lights are used to help kill the viruses before being exhausted
- Two extended surface certified HEPA filters are used to minimize pressure drop, noise and filter life cycle
- CSA (US) Approved to medical standard
Visit the MedicAir webpage at http://www.airpurifiers-r-us.com/medicair-hospital-isolation-room-air-filtration.html
Call us, toll free, 1-800-626-0664, for more information, or fill out and send us the Contact Form below:
Pressure Gradient Control System (PGCS) For Emergency Hospital Negative Pressure Isolation Rooms
Works with the Quatro Air Technologies MedicAir Series.
Microprocessor ensures minimum airflow to maintain negative room pressure as per CDC Standards.
Sensitive Monitoring Equipment For Sensitive Applications.
* Digital display
* monitors pressure in room
* Audible and visual alarms
* Easy to program and install
* Optional controls to alarm or modulate airflow
* Optional tamper proof key lock
* Optional RS-485 communications capability
Range: -0.20000 to +0.20000 inches H2O Resolution: 5% of reading
Accuracy: ±10% of reading ±0.00001 inches H2O Display Update: 0.5 seconds
Low Alarm Range: -0.19500 to 0.19500 inches H2O
High Alarm Range: -0.19500 to 0.19500 inches H2O
Analog Output: 0 to 10 VDC or 4 to 20 mA
Operating Temperature Range: 32 to 120 degrees F
Input Power: 24 VAC, 5 watts max
Display Weight: 0.7 lb
Sensor Temperature Compensated Range: 55 to 95 degrees F Sensor Weight: 0.2 lb
Contact us for more information
less than 15 minutes transform a room into an emergency negative pressure isolation environment – yes you can!
MedicAir – in less than 15 minutes, transform a room into an emergency negative pressure isolation environment
Yes you can, with the MedicAir Air Purifier, Air Filtration System!!
Yes you can – convert ordinary Patient Rooms into Isolation Rooms in minutes.
Yes it can – smart digital technology – it’s Microprocessor ensures minimum airflow to maintain negative room pressure as per CDC Standards – yes it does.
What? The MedicAir can automatically compensate the motor speed when the filters are dirty?! Yes it can! Yes it would! 🙂 (y)
The MedicAir is smart. How smart is it you ask?? It’s smart that it can instantaneously adjust the airflow to maintain required room pressure settings. That’s smart!
And what about them decontamination ports- what are they? Hmmmm, interesting…..
Read more about the MedicAir – click here – http://www.airpurifiers-r-us.com/medicair.html
Call, toll free, 1-800-626-0664 or fill out the contact form below.