Bag Pre-filter Module for your Laser Fume Extractor Air Filtration System
For customers who work with materials such as acrylic, plastic, wood with resins and adhesive backing we offer an optional bag pre-filter module that would extend the life of the HEPA filter and the chemical media.
The bag pre-filter section filters the molten, heated particulates from plastic, acrylic, wood resin, wood adhesive backing that eventually cool down and solidify inside the bag filter – (TIP) just shaking the bag prefilter after each use loosens up this cooled down particulates stuck to the prefilter bag.
The PF800 mates with our Quatro Air SPH-800 laser fume extractor, air purifier, air filtration system.
SPH-800 – Multiple Station Filtration
- Twice as powerful as the SPH 400, this is our most powerful unit for medium to heavy duty laser applications
- Designed to fit into an application where direct capture from the source is possible the SPH uses high power blower motors to pull the air through 3 stages of filtration consisting of a pre-filter for large particulate, a certified HEPA filter to capture 99.97% of all particulate greater than 0.3 micron and a chemical filter with up to 80 lbs. (36kg) of odour and VOC treatment
- LaserBlue Gel seal guarantees NO BYPASS
- This unit is available in brushed and brushless versions with up to 560cfm.
- This unit has many options and can be customized for OEM applications
Compact installation requiring no bulky and expensive ductwork
- Filters easily accessed and changed in less then 1 minute ( no tools required )
- Powder coated durable welded cabinet
- Recirculating purified air reduces heating and air conditioning cost
- Source capture arms available: Option 1, Option 2
- Optional digital i-series control panel – highly recommended
- More information – click here
Contact us for help with choosing the right air filtration system, laser fume dust odor extractor system for your needs.