Industrial Air Cleaner for Quality Control Laboratory – grinding, polishing, abrasion and erosion tests
A prospective buyer / user from Greece writes (we do ship our air filtration systems overseas – yes, in 240V configuration):
We want to have an industrial air cleaner for our quality control laboratory (about 93 m2) where we carry out various experiments (grinding, polishing, abrasion and erosion tests) of metallic components. These experiments produce dust and metallic particles (size of the particles > 25 μm).
A couple of ways to address the issue:
- Source capture
Source capture will work – but it is a localized approach, air filtration system, dust, debris collector usually fitted with a source capture hose, is situated in the proximity of the source of the dust, debris particulates. The Velocity X4 could be good for this. See the description below. The Velocity X4, basic configuration, is currently $1700.00 USD (price of course is subject to change without notice, also additional options added).
- Recirculating the air
could, would work, but not immediately. The dust and other airborne particulates need to get to the air filtration system for it to remove the airborne particulate contaminants. The larger the system and / or the number of units in place, the higher the number of the air changes per hour and the quicker the indoor air gets cleaned, filtered of the airborne fine dust, debris particulates. The unit should be equipped HEPA and other High Cap dust filters. I’d like to recommend the Quatro Air Technologies line of air filtration system – well made, well designed and engineered – shipping in 2 – 3 weeks or sooner.
Odor and Debris Capture
Velocity Series – Large High Volume Brushless
- Premium power series for universal use
- Excellent for EVERYTHING: Aluminous oxide, sand, quartz, glass beads, gypsum, die-stone, ceramic alloys, acrylics, resins, etc
- “A-Mile-A-Minute High Performance Brushless Dust Collection
- Unique sub-micron dust collection filtration down to 0.3 microns
- “Slide & Glide” Rejuvenating Cartridge Filter System
- Brushless, Bagless, and Maintenance Free Industrial Motor
- No brushes or filter bags to change and replace
- Comprehensive Extended Two Year Warranty Protection
- Pre-Filter Collector & Odor Exhaust Filter upgrade features available
- Available in a configuration with both air intake grill and clean air exhaust grill – optional flex hose collars, 1 x 6″ diameter, 1 x 8″ diameter or 2 x 6″ diameter, 2 x 8″ diameter
- Velocity X4 delivers up to 600 CFM of air moving capability
BreathEasy Pro Series – Industrial Grade Air Purifier, Air Filtration Systems for Commercial and Industrial Spaces
Pro Series air filtration system high dust chemical odor removal ducting recirculating capabilities compact portable
Effective solution to wide range of airborne chemicals and odors: exhaust gases, paints, lacquers, cleaning supplies, pesticides, building materials and furnishings, office equipment, glues, adhesives, disinfectants, and many more.
Reduce gas phase contaminants to below OSHA’s TLV levels.
Built to meet the regulations for ventilation rates for spaces up to 1200 square feet, the BP2000 is equipped with a high quality
blower motor which guarantee a very high volumetric flow rate.
Highly customizable, capable to eliminate a huge variety of pollutants.
By using various combinations of filters and 26 different chemical filtration media, the BP2000 is the air filtration system of choice against high concentrations of aldehydes, alcohols, acids, VOCs, fluorinated hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons, alkenes and alkanes, acetates and many other chemical groups.
Dimensions: 71″H x 24″W x 26″D, 350 lbs
Airflow (CFM): 1000 nominal, adjustable intake grills
HEPA filter: 99.97% of particles down to 0.3 micron; available in certain configuration
Chemical filter: up to 200 lbs; 26 blends available
UV Light: Available in certain configurations
Power: 120V, 60 Hz, 4A (240V available)
Sound levels: < 54dbA at low speed
Cabinet: Heavy guage welded steel
Options: high air flow configurations; collars for ducting
Contact us for help in choosing the right air filtration system solution for your application:
- via our toll free number (North America- USA and Canada), 1-800-626-0664,
- outside of North America, 1-514-421-0658,
- Skype: lito.espinosa
- fill in the contact form below