Activated Carbon Charcoal Air Filtration, Air Cleaner, Purifier, Scrubber Adsorbent for Chemical Fumes Gases Odor Chemical Fragrance Sensitivity
- What it does and how it works.
Activated carbon is carbon that has been treated with oxygen to open up millions of tiny pores between the carbon atoms. There are so many of these that one pound has a surface area of 60 to 150 acres
- The technology used in military gas masks.
Activated carbon is the substance that keeps military personnel safe from poisonous gasses. It is also used for water filtration.
- Adsorption (Adsorb)
Adsorption is the process where certain chemicals are attracted to activated carbon and then bond to it. The millions of pores provide enormous surface area to trap these chemicals. Indeed, activated carbon / charcoal air filtration is a recommended adsorbent for chemical fumes ,gases, and odors.
- The bigger the filter, the more activated carbon, the more chemicals it adsorbs and the longer it keeps on working.
Acts like a sponge. When it is full it can adsorb no more. The more carbon you have the more you can adsorb before changing the filter. Most off the shelf air cleaners, air purifiers, have only a few token ounces sprayed on a mesh. It’s not enough to have any useful long term effect.
- Impregnated activated carbon
Catalysts can be added to enable it to attract non-carbon based chemicals. These special blends of activated charcoal are available if needed. Our air quality experts will recommend the right solution to any air contamination problem you encounter.
BreathEasy Pro Series
Pro Series air filtration system high dust chemical odor removal ducting recirculating capabilities compact portable
- High dust and odor removal, filtration capabilities
- Attractive, compact and portable
- Extremely quiet, 56 dBA
- Does not require ductwork eliminating installation costs
- Ducting capabilities if needed
- Unique, maintenance friendly design, filters can be changed in minutes
- Filter flexibility allows for multi-purpose use – mix and match to suit and configure to your needs and application
2” Pleated pre-filter
6” High capacity filter
12” High capacity filter
2” HEPA filter
6” HEPA filter
12” HEPA filter
2” Activated carbon filter
12” Activated carbon filter
- Digital controls
- Audible and Visual alarms
- Caster mounted
- Fine dust particulate removal capabilities
- Larger dust particulate removal capabilities
- Light odor chemical gas control removal capabilities
- Heavy odor chemical gas control removal capabilities
- Plug and play
37” x 16” x 22”
52” x 16” x 22”
71” x 24” 26”
- BP-600 series for up to approx. 350-400 sq.ft.(<36m2 )
BP-1000 series for up to approx. 500-600 sq.ft .(<56m2 )
BP-2000 series for up to approx. 1000-1200 sq.ft. .(<111m2 )
Recommended Model / Filter Configuration – please checkout our website for more details:
| Fine Particulate Control | Large Particles Control | Light Odor Control Capabilities | Heavy Odor Control Capabilities |